daniozzy

Reaction score
So, here's the thing. My playmaker (MC), who I thought was supposed to spray more passes and everything, is not doing that so much, less than my BWM is! Also, the inside forwards aren't making such a difference in the games, the ball isn't getting to them at the right time.

I don't know if it is positioning, passing style, role, I really don't know. Even though I'm having lots of wins, I'm not scoring as much as I would like. Possession is good, lots of shots every game, but few are hitting the back of the net. My initial hope was to get the strikers scoring (one of them assisting more than shooting), and the wingers to score often, but also assisting.

Hope I've been clear enough, I'm brazilian so my english could sound... weird ^^. Thanks :)
Here are some screeshots of the tactic, along with the tactic itself (should you want to try it or change it)
View attachment 218526View attachment 218530View attachment 218531View attachment 218532
View attachment 218533

Ite because you haste ALL attacks, probably putting lots of balls from the fullbacks onto the front 4. Playing Direct, attacking, and on the counter, these scenarios will happen.

So just to make it clear, you're saying I should play shorter passes from the FBs, make them more defensive and never on the counter?

So just to make it clear, you're saying I should play shorter passes from the FBs, make them more defensive and never on the counter?

Yes, also pulling back the AMR/L into MR/L..:Now, you will see the sort of bevaviour of the wingers and the MCleft you are looking for. It might not win you matches though :D

The thing is, that you are playing a direct 424 that has an advantage in this years ME ( the engine cant cope with AMR-FC-FC-AML) and if you change itm, you might now win anymore. The wingers dont track back and you are almost always coming up in 4 versus 4 or even 4 versus 2 in these counter attacks and thats why you score and win. When the opponent sits deep and defend, you loose out in possession though.

YOu cant have it both ways I am afraid. If I was you, I would NOT change a thing as you are winnning :D