Reaction score
Hey guys!

I'm in 2022 and last season i joined Chelsea, their team was already the best in the world and i added 3 incredible regens to it it's the best squad i have ever assembled on any football manager.

However in my first season we finished 2nd in the league, semi of FA Cup and Quarter Finals of champions league.
I blame it fully on the fact that i tried to make my first ever tactic and it just didn't work as i'm absolutely clueless.

I'm basically after some advice on what kind of tactic i should make.

I'll describe my team to you as best i can to get the best help possible.

My full backs are both incredibly quick with great defensive stats but lack on the strength/heading side of things.

My center defenders also have 17/18 in defensive stats but are quite slow.

I have Paul Pogba for my CDM.

My CM/AMC are all incredible technically with a few of them having 19/20 on most things like passing/creativity/technique,flair etc... but once again they are quick but not very strong and none of them can defend.

My wingers are all 18/19 pace with 17+ dribbling etc...

And strikers and small and quick with good finishing but only one of them can head a ball.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

how are your wingers at finishing, inside forwards can do a lot of damage in the PL with a supporting striker and technically good AMs a few screenshots would make judging your squad easier :)

Seatons Invincible 4-2-3-1 against any teams outside of the top 6, Magic Box by Artisan against the top 6, you should walk it using those 2

Cheers mate, i'll give it a try and let you know!

Be careful with Seatons against big teams as its very attacking, i'd use Magic Box for top teams as its possession based and very well balanced. Just beat Man Utd 6-0 at Goodison using that....