Welcome to FM Base
Want access to our Standard Logo Megapack and P20 kit packs? You know what to do!
Register

Need help with next story

Who will i be managing to the top of Europe

• Borussia Monchengladbach

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Cambridge United

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Everton

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • F.C Sochaux

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Villarreal

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oct 14, 2009
Needed to take a break from my original 'Celtic F.C - Not Even Messi can Messi with us' as the Scottish Premier League gets tedious after a while... So, im looking to start a new 2nd save, to keep the enthusiasm alive. Problem is i'm stuck with who i want to start as. So for the next hour i will leave the choice in the capable hands of you guys. I say an hour as i have today and tomorrow off work and want to get ahead well on this. Thanks for your time peoples

MojoDex

Oct 5, 2012
Cambridge is the most interesting option on there IMO. Have you looked into lower leagues in France, Spain and Germany? That would be interesting.

Oct 14, 2009
Nah not yet... as this is my 2nd save since i had the game i thought i'd go with one of these. I thought Monchengladbach, cos i didnt realise they were in Europe, and I know nothing about them...

Bullardinho

Jan 14, 2013
Ive just taken Everton into Europe and it was alot easier than I anticipated. I would say Cambridge sounds like a very interesting story. Good luck which ever you go with.

Oct 14, 2009
So Cambridge United it is... just got to finish chores before wifey gets back, or ill have no balls ( and i like my balls) then ill get this badboy started!!!