TommyTomster

Reaction score
So hello everyone so the thing is i signed neymar for 66 millions wich is an okay price (in my 4th season)
And how do you get the best out of him? As he hasnt been doing amazing for me. (in 4 or 5 games he has 2 assists, thats it) and its not like he was a flop back in brazil where he played with an 8+ average scoring almost as many goals as apperances+ a **** ton of assists. So could you please tell me your excperiences with neymar and where and how to play him (player instructions, formations etc..)

Also if you read this you are awesome(H)

Play him as a left-sided attacking midfielder with the role of "Inside Forward"

Then just tweak the player instructions to get the best from him

A lota Brazilian players take a long time to settle in to teams in Europe, unless half your team is Brazilian. Give him half a season or so and he'll start to gel with your team much better

yeah maybe i am expecting too much. The onl other brazillian i have atm is lucas leiva so yeah not really filled with brazillians.

I play him inside forward attacking left mid, made that position natural for him and also improved his composure, he's class, never drops below 7.4 for me even in his first season.