HolyAty

Reaction score
Guys i need help with one-two's. My team doesn't use them. Players are very creative and have high passing attiributes. How can i make them use one-two's? or can i? BTW i'm using 4-3-1-2

As far as im aware you cant.. maybe set shorter passing and high creative freedom not sure mate

It's very hard to get players to do one-two's. As silly as it sounds.

I am clueless on the subject anyway.

its not so much as getting them to do one twos. its more about setting up your side so that you teammates offer the ball carrier options, he will then use his own decision making as to whether the one two is on, much like real life you dont specfically instruct players to do it

decision,creativity,off the ball and passing play a key role. from what ive seen, 1,2 passing doenst affect anything, if they have all the good stats, the passing will be lethal enough.

So you all say you can't instruct them to do one-two's...Maybe you can help with this subject: All of the teams play extra defensive against me and sometimes i struggle to open them. What can i do? They play very deep def line so i cant use through balls so often. i use 4-3-1-2

control, play wider, look for overlap, retain possession, pass into space