Need help with pre match advice!!!!

Darkchisl

Reaction score
Should i be just dismissing the advice given by my coaches after reading what they have to say because even if go into tactics to make changes the advice still remains until i dismiss it anyway?????????

im confused by this:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Wtf.? What is there to confused about, a 2 year old could figure that out mate no offence. You either take the advice or just leave it.

I know what you mean, there should be an 'acknowledgment' button you can click to show that you have read it and taken it on board. At the moment the only option i see if to dismiss it or move on. Pants.

The way to acknowledge it is to do it surely...

Matt your right, surely clicking "dismiss Advice" means as it says, now in my book to dismiss something means to ignore it completely, however if im taking note of it which i tend to do then as you say we should have someway of acknowledging whats been said!! lol ok i know its a small thing in the grand scheme and fm2010 is a good leap forward, in fact im much impressed with it overall, however it complete if you have these silly hang up to contend with?????