deanc123

Reaction score
I've just started a game with Shakhtar Donetsk. I am only familiar with a few of their players. when I first start the game and looked at the squad, it was a bit daunting because of the size of the ammount of players they have in the first team!! I have about 12 strikers to choose from. one thing to note first, is that in league matches the starting eleven must have no more than seven foreigners. Shakhtar have a lot of Brazilian players. Do I go about trying to sell players to tidy up the first team or do I place them in my reserves (Shakhtar-3) .. The Shakhtar-3 is already very crowded with players of the same position..

Could you recommend a number of players to choose to have in my first team .. for example the starting 11 .. and then two back up players for each position?? .. and then place the rest in the reserves or sell???

Thanks for any help!! :mad::):)

Also, anyone who has experience with Shakhtar can you recommend me a starting eleven and who you would have in your first team?

I wouldn't have more than about 25-28 in the first team. You could sell a lot of players that you don't need to free up wage busget and get more money.

I wouldn't have more than about 25-28 in the first team. You could sell a lot of players that you don't need to free up wage busget and get more money.

There are currenlty 53 players in my first team!!! Some of them are on loan at other clubs, does it matter if I put them in my Shakhtar-3 team?

It shouldn't. I would get selling!! How much is your wage budget?

300k wage budget .. 30mil transfer budget ..

Is there an easier way to sort out this team?? I don't know who to sell and who to keep. Should I take a screenshot of the team for you?

Sell Rat for 4 Mil, play Rakitskiy on the left back, Chigrinskiy and a foreign player by your choice (I bought Adil Rami) in centre od defence, Srna on the right

Play with a DM, Stepanenko or Vitsenes (spelling)

Jadson advanced playmaker on support, Fernandinho box to box, both on standard CM positions

Willian and Douglas Costa on the wings, between your midfield and the striker, you choose the role, you can even put Douglas Costa to be your playmaker. Keep Alex Teixeira as you backup and play him in easy and cup matches, he will improve qucikly

Eduardo as Complete Forward, or Advanced, your choice. Bring in Seleznyov from Dnipro for 5 Mil as a backup, great player, wins all the headers, plus he is Ukrainian

Get plenty of young Ukranian talents, I'm not familiar with the names, cuz I made the mistake and didn't bring any in, till my third season. Also sell players like Hubschman, Marcelo Moreno, Gai, Luiz Adriano, Schevchuk... They won't or at least shouldn't be a part of your rotation

You can develop Tetenko, the goalie, into a great player, keep and eye on him

Just a few basic tips, can't think of anything else to add. Don't waste too much money and in 2,3 seasons, with decent performances in the Champions League, you can get a 70, 80 Million budget and most of well known players will agree to join your team.

GL

300k wage budget .. 30mil transfer budget ..

Is there an easier way to sort out this team?? I don't know who to sell and who to keep. Should I take a screenshot of the team for you?

Go to your team screen, near the top-right hand corner, there is a 'Views' button, click that and then select Assistant Reports. Then check out the star rating your assistant gives to all those players and obviously start getting rid of all the ones with low stars that aren't out on loan. Do note that, however, this will work best if your assistant has good Judging CA and PA stats.

also by filtering out the players 'not at club' it should reduce the amount of players you see