fanarin

Reaction score
Hello everyone,Its my second season with Southampton but i still have some questions regarding FM 15 and other stuff.My formation is, 4-3-2-1 , attacking and fluid.Dusan Tadic (Mane) - Long (Rodriguez) as wingers or inside forward. But1) Shall i use direct passing or short passing ? When shall I use short or direct ?2) Why players are so stupid ? Tadic and Mane are running from left or right flank just like sheeps and losing ball so often despite the fact that i use the instructions as , short passing-hold the ball. What shall I do ?3) I cant get the ball despite the fact that, closing down-hard and press more instructions. What shall I do ?Thanks in advance.

Yuo should go with direct passing. They have nor the passing or vision to find players so far away. Without attacking midfielders, your wingers are isolated. You have to play direct as only Tadic is really good enough to play a short passing game so isolated. You could try playing with box to box midielders getting further foward or play with an amc as well.