Tomparkes1

Reaction score
What can i do to make this squad better?

GK Jose manuel reina
RB Glen johnson
CB Dede
CB Agger/Subotic
LB Jose enrique
DMC Lucas leiva
AMR Dirk kuyt
AMC Ibrahim Afellay
AML Stewart downing
STCR Luis saurez
STCR Seydou doumbia
3rd place 15 games 33 points any suggestions would help :)

I would have gotten a better playmaker for the amc position. where is Coutinho?

Its fm 2012 i dont have coutinho in squad who would you suggest as a better playmaker?

Snap dident see that, But you can download transfer update for FM12 aswell :)

but remember Mateo Kovacic on fm 12, turns out to be a total beast.
Dont think its gonna be hard to just look over the transferlist or the players you have scouted to find a player with more creativity then Afellay

Is Gerrard injured? Surely he's the man you'd want in that ACM role! I tend to always go after Jesus Naves for the RW role

I dont find gerrard to be really good on this save too many injuries and would douglas costa be a good signing or 10 mil ? And sevilla want 30 mil for navas bit steep

I dont find gerrard to be really good on this save too many injuries and would douglas costa be a good signing or 10 mil ? And sevilla want 30 mil for navas bit steep

Find someone to replace gerrard and douglas costa is very good :)

Ill get him and one more thing do you know any good strikers to link up with seydou doumbia as i play him as a poacher but saurez isnt doing anything upfront?

I've always been a fan of Giving Shevley a chance. Every Liverpool save, without fail, he's turned into a beast! World class he is. Geerad rotated with him is the option I've always gone for. Suso is another starlet coming through at ACM. No point buying unless he's much better than what you have.

30M is steep but there are no better wingers out there if you are looking for a traditional, pacey wide winger.

As for a striker. Valcav Kadlech (Think that's how it's spelled) He plays for Sparta Prauge. I signed him in FM11 and he turned into a goal scoring machine. Might be worth a chance here. Liverpool is listed as one of his favorite clubs so that might help you get him.

Nicholas Gaitan from Benfice (i think)... Costs usually between £8 and £12 million and hes fantastic. He's one of my first signings on all saves.