Need help with where the ball is played

Duzzy

Reaction score
This is getting annoying now. I have a couple of matches in hand and I just keep throwing them away. Every match I struggle to keep a good lead even though I'm the stronger team. I have just finished a match and probably one of the most frustrating matches I have ever played.

View attachment 312282View attachment 312285View attachment 312286View attachment 312287

I like the amount of possession but it gets annoying when I still struggle to win a match. I just want to know how to make it so my team doesn't play around with the ball so much in the middle.

The tactic being used:

View attachment 312288

Any help?

I replied to your other thread, but now I can see your tactic, I also suggest dropping Mikel to the DM slot and put as a Defensive Midfielder, should sure up the defence as currently there will be loads of room for playmakers looking for space between your defence and midfield, also with Mikel currently set as a ballwinner, he will go chasing around and leave even more space which Ramires has to make up for.

I replied to your other thread, but now I can see your tactic, I also suggest dropping Mikel to the DM slot and put as a Defensive Midfielder, should sure up the defence as currently there will be loads of room for playmakers looking for space between your defence and midfield, also with Mikel currently set as a ballwinner, he will go chasing around and leave even more space which Ramires has to make up for.

I'll try that out in pre-season but the thing is Mikel isn't first team. I usually have Ramires, Lampard or Fellani playing. Lampard will be leaving so I might consider it for next season. I might buy a DM next season with Lamps leaving.

----------Cech----------

--Ivanovic--Terry--Luiz--Cole--

-----------------Mikel
---------Ramires

---Mata----Oscar----Hazard---

------------Torres

I'll try that tactic next year. Do you reckon I need to change any of the team instructions?

Formation looks a little top heavy to me. I like to use a anchor man and it works a treat providing you have a good player in that position.

try changing your fbs to wbs to provide the width down the flanks to stretch teams