ilyas96

Reaction score
I have a issue with my laptop.

Its a brand new computer only been used for a month.

When i browse the web and play games it works smoothly and perfectly

But when it comes to FM it takes forever for it to simulate.
I have been playing for 2 hours and ive only passed 1 month wich is really weird.

My computer specs:

System: ACER

Systemdeveloper: ASPIRE

BIOS: INSYDEH20 VERSION v1.06

Processor : AMD E-450 APU RADEON HD GRAPHICS 1.6 GHZ 2(CPUs)

MEMORY : 4gb RAM

I have a issue with my laptop.

Its a brand new computer only been used for a month.

When i browse the web and play games it works smoothly and perfectly

But when it comes to FM it takes forever for it to simulate.
I have been playing for 2 hours and ive only passed 1 month wich is really weird.

My computer specs:

System: ACER

Systemdeveloper: ASPIRE

BIOS: INSYDEH20 VERSION v1.06

Processor : AMD E-450 APU RADEON HD GRAPHICS 1.6 GHZ 2(CPUs)

MEMORY : 4gb RAM

What size database are you using and how many leagues do you have running?

Small and only three leagues

Hmm minimum recommended processor speed is 1.6ghz, so your on the limit! Laptops are always going to be slower than Desktop computers so your probably not doing anything wrong mate! On your power management have you got it set to high performance?

what is power management and how do i get to it please explain :S

Hmm minimum recommended processor speed is 1.6ghz, so your on the limit! Laptops are always going to be slower than Desktop computers so your probably not doing anything wrong mate! On your power management have you got it set to high performance?
What is power management and how do i get to it please explain :S

what is power management and how do i get to it please explain :S

At the bottom right hand side of your screen there should be a little battery/plug icon, click on it (cant remember if its right or left click...) then set it to high performance if it isnt already on that!? Thats if Windows 7/8 are the same as vista...

At the bottom right hand side of your screen there should be a little battery/plug icon, click on it (cant remember if its right or left click...) then set it to high performance if it isnt already on that!? Thats if Windows 7/8 are the same as vista...
thanks for the help
hope its better now

Oh? i thought the min processor speed had to be 2.2ghz?

Your laptops specifications seems fine, and your running minimal leagues/database in the game so it should be good. However considering its an Acer laptop, they usually have a lot of pre-installed **** that runs in the background that uses up alot of your processes. I would suggest either uninstalling them if you know what they are and what they do, or kill the process via Task Management (Ctrl+Alt+Delete > Task Management or Ctrl+Shift+Esc to bring up Task Management) Go the the Processes Tab, select and "End Process" on the ones that you know for sure you don't require...
Or just download Game Booster, it should help and close down unwanted processes when required.