Status
Not open for further replies.

k3r0s3x

Reaction score
I don't understand this game anymore.

I've started a career with Gladbach from Germany. Media prediction 6, some good signings. I was struggling and I've finished the season in the 17 place.

I said WTF !
Now I've started with Roma, again good team. I have 6 games, 1 won, 1 draw and 4 lost.

Lost 3-0 against Milan, 4-0 against Juve, 3-0 against Chievo.

What the **** is going on ?

I've started a career with Gladbach from Germany. Media prediction 6, some good signings. I was struggling and I've finished the season in the 17 place.

I said WTF !
Now I've started with Roma, again good team. I have 6 games, 1 won, 1 draw and 4 lost.

Have a read in this thread as why you need to provide more info

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/football-manager-2014-tactics/142274-help-threads-please-read.html

Cheers

I said WTF !

I've the same problem here. My statistics with Besiktas is 14 games 3 loses 5 draws. With Chelsea 3 games 2 draw 1 lose. PSG 3 games 2 lost 1 draw.
Usually my team has the ball about %60 or more. my shots are 2 times then my opponent. Controlling the ball tactic does not work in fm14 imo. I dont know is it a bug or dynamics of the game has changed.

However counterattack tactics work perfect. I started a game with Karab?kspor. i never played more than %40 in any game. my number of shoot is not more than 11 (my record) however i am 3rd at Turkish Premiere League.

i believe there is a problem with counterattacks in fm14.
Result=> more you play with the ball, less score and more counterattack goals in your nets.

I've the same problem here. My statistics with Besiktas is 14 games 3 loses 5 draws. With Chelsea 3 games 2 draw 1 lose. PSG 3 games 2 lost 1 draw.
Usually my team has the ball about %60 or more. my shots are 2 times then my opponent. Controlling the ball tactic does not work in fm14 imo. I dont know is it a bug or dynamics of the game has changed.

However counterattack tactics work perfect. I started a game with Karab?kspor. i never played more than %40 in any game. my number of shoot is not more than 11 (my record) however i am 3rd at Turkish Premiere League.

i believe there is a problem with counterattacks in fm14.
Result=> more you play with the ball, less score and more counterattack goals in your nets.

Approaches Controlling the possession works well in FM14. and does produces results. Its all about creating space If you should want some help (might be that you only tried to help him), then why not start a thread and provide the info written about in the Help Thread linked to above.

With this said

Thread closed ( forgot to earlier)

Status
Not open for further replies.