omar bassiony

Reaction score
i use 4-2DM-3-1 tactic with porto playing with attacking movement and counter attack as i try to play like buyern last season and was vey good 4 me as i won the CL against barca in final
some times i have good results as 5-0 and other times i have only 1 goal with very bad performance
i want to ask about buyern tactic of last season and about the mentality (counter or attack) ?

i just wanted to comment that this is my first thread and i'm Egyptian so my english language is not good
also i don't see matches as i depend on commentary only

View attachment 450377View attachment 450376View attachment 450375View attachment 450374

the only things I would try changing is play with a lower tempo and go route one, to play as fast as possible counters when we do have posseession. But you seem to be doing fairly well, you can't win all games...

Last edited:
the only things I would try changing is play with a lower tempo and go route one, to play as fast as possible counters when we do have posseession. But you seem to be doing fairly well, you can't win all games...

thnx 4 reply :)

i will try ur advice but when i see teams like real madrid with Mo they depend on fast tempo
i saw buyern using high tempo with short passes but only schweinsteiger use both short+direct
plus i don't know what is the meaning of "go route one"

i win all games as the national competition is easy but u can see that in CL it's difficult

thnx 4 reply :)

i will try ur advice but when i see teams like real madrid with Mo they depend on fast tempo
i saw buyern using high tempo with short passes but only schweinsteiger use both short+direct
plus i don't know what is the meaning of "go route one"

i win all games as the national competition is easy but u can see that in CL it's difficult

hover mouse over every option to get details....basically, it means get the ball to final third asap...it's very usefull if you want to play counter, whilst keeping low tempo...

one another thing

what is the best inside midfielder or winger ?

and if inside support or attack ?

ahlan ybasha
play lower tempo , retain poss. ,short pass
make your amc to mc

ahlan :)

i think we can't play counter with short passes

i can't understand your opinion as this is possession game not counter as i guess !!!