mitchx3

Reaction score
I want to have a long Real Madrid save, but everytime is start it, i just play either 451 or 4231 and it becomes really boring and repetitive.....

Inspire me?

Well I dont know about long term but this is what I did with Madrid -

I set a target to beat their real life goals record of most scored in a season in the league.

It is 121

I got 120 :(

It was pretty fun just trying to get the team to score as many as possible. Was nice that I actually had the best defensive record in the league as well though!

Well I dont know about long term but this is what I did with Madrid -

I set a target to beat their real life goals record of most scored in a season in the league.

It is 121

I got 120 :(

It was pretty fun just trying to get the team to score as many as possible. Was nice that I actually had the best defensive record in the league as well though!

Scored 144 in 1 season in FM13 actually :D I'm just looking for a long-term save to get in my regens and win the league with a team of homegrown players (did that with Dinamo Zagreb last year).

Scored 144 in 1 season in FM13 actually :D I'm just looking for a long-term save to get in my regens and win the league with a team of homegrown players (did that with Dinamo Zagreb last year).

Haha nice!! How many you concede?

I got 120 on 14. Didn't sign anyone though so might have been able to get more if I didn't use some more defensive players. but I HATE conceding haha

Last edited:
Whatever you do will R Madrid you re bound to get bored sooner rather than later.

If you want something long term and enjoyable and rewarding do something off beat and new something you ve never done before something taking you out of your comfort zone.

Take over PALMEIRAS, a fallen giant with an awesome squad in Brazil Div 2

How about this, create a scenario for yourself. You don't have to write it as a story but think like it. Set goals for yourself, revive a team, home-grown players? own Youth? Veteran squad? Fallen giant? new born club? Just try to get a feel for a team, read Wikipedia about it. I just watched a video about Inter, got me inspired again. I am no fan of them but **** they got a history! Just take a stroll around the internet and find the inspiration. If nothing comes just do something else. I guarantee you the WC will get you going again,

Whatever you do will R Madrid you re bound to get bored sooner rather than later.

If you want something long term and enjoyable and rewarding do something off beat and new something you ve never done before something taking you out of your comfort zone.

Take over PALMEIRAS, a fallen giant with an awesome squad in Brazil Div 2

At this point in the game i am done with doing different challenges and such, i just want to use my favorite team in real life which is Real Madrid (i have no home team to support) and just relax.

Haha nice!! How many you concede?

I got 120 on 14. Didn't sign anyone though so might have been able to get more if I didn't use some more defensive players. but I HATE conceding haha

Conceded around 35 goals if i can remember. Annoying part was it was pretty much like 1 per game. rarely a clean sheet

At this point in the game i am done with doing different challenges and such, i just want to use my favorite team in real life which is Real Madrid (i have no home team to support) and just relax.

Well you said it yourself mate, saves with Real Madrid and similar teams quickly get boring and repetitive and there s little to do to stop this from happening ...

Yeah i recently started a Barca career soon as i saw Luis Enrique was going to be the manager and watched a few youtube videos/quotes etc and got interested into it and made a career mode and just focused on youth/regens, if you set your self a goal it becomes more exciting regardless the team you are managing.

Sometimes i take a break, possible 3/4days and watch match of the day or something then i get really excited.

Its amazing how much real life football can motivate you to play FM...

Anywho, has any done a Gibraltar league challenge? I started one and did 2 seasons and then my HDD on my laptop became corrupt :'(