wayupna

Reaction score
I need loose lots but this aint about me !!

I have a few players who appear to be heavy in weight, is it possible for this to change in the game i presume it does! If so whats the best training sched to acheicve this ?

Ye mate, you can put them on the aitkins diet or send them to weight watchers. I had the same problem with paul robinson, anderson and rooney in my man utd save. You can also make your players shorter

Ye mate, you can put them on the aitkins diet or send them to weight watchers. I had the same problem with paul robinson, anderson and rooney in my man utd save. You can also make your players shorter

Unless you were being sarcastic, I'd like to see some proof of this.

Unless you were being sarcastic, I'd like to see some proof of this.

He was just being a **** troll. I would advise you to do a fitness intensive training schedule for you 'overweight' players. Aerobics and the other which I forgot the names of. The top two ones. Hope this helps mate. :)

I need loose lots but this aint about me !!

I have a few players who appear to be heavy in weight, is it possible for this to change in the game i presume it does! If so whats the best training sched to acheicve this ?

Yeah you also need to learn how to spell you thick dyslexic ****

Yeah you also need to learn how to spell you thick dyslexic ****

There is only 3 spelling mistakes, you derp. What is the point of trolling like that? I'd expect when a mod see's this you'll be hit with a ban.

There is only 3 spelling mistakes, you derp. What is the point of trolling like that? I'd expect when a mod see's this you'll be hit with a ban.

What!? This is only my second offence ever so if they did that would just be a pisstake-can't you see it's just banter!

Oh by the way it's "there ARE only 3 spelling mistakes"

Last edited:
This place is being run like a fascist dictatorship-not that you would know what one is Becky

lol, please just stop talking you are making a fool of yourself. I did a degree in History i think i know what a 'fascist dictatorship' is. ;)

Cheers for the replies i have started a Heavy sched of just The top two training scheduals and noted down what they are at the start and made a note to check in a months time...

Honest_Abe cheers for pointing that out iam thanks...

I'm pretty sure weight is static, but also that it has little effect in the ME, other than heavier = harder to know down