Shahzal

Reaction score
Can someone make me a team with players and all?

I have got all the required info with me, Just need someone to do it :D

Please PM me if your interested.

---------- Post added at 11:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:34 PM ----------

bump.

---------- Post added at 12:07 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:32 PM ----------

bump, anyone?

Ive pmed the triv guy from like one week, but he still hasnt done mine so thats why i made a thread.

Ive pmed the triv guy from like one week, but he still hasnt done mine so thats why i made a thread.

Then why don't you make your own? There are threads to show you how and where to find the Editor.

It's not hard. You have all of the information, as you say. Why not?

Yeah I got all the info, I cant make it myself cause once I opened the editor , my whole laptop screen got stuck - yeah my laptop is good enough for editor but its full of viruses and ****. so thats why i cant make it myself.

---------- Post added at 12:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:25 AM ----------

I know -.-

Well, I can't make it because I don't have FM11, but you need to stop creating multiple threads and bumping them.

It gets annoying. PM Trivaldo, Nick, StuW, Tharros (etc.) once each and ask them. If they don't respond, then I dunno what else.

I think the word you're looking for is 'want', not 'need'.

Well, I can't make it because I don't have FM11, but you need to stop creating multiple threads and bumping them.

It gets annoying. PM Trivaldo, Nick, StuW, Tharros (etc.) once each and ask them. If they don't respond, then I dunno what else.

Those threads were old and I was new then.

Anyways, I got 2 guys who pmed me ,after I made this thread..

I think the word you're looking for is 'want', not 'need'.

Yeah same thing.