Reaction score
i won the treble last season but im looking to sure up the defence

i have £57million

would like to maybe keep 15-20 million for new striker but if i get right player ill spend it all

any ideas?

sneijder - inter wanted £112 million
modric- they wanted 60 million plus phil jones

so wouold rather not lose jones

i pref need a playmaker to control midfied

Ganso? Great as a playmaker

Check Hamsik or Pastore too.

Dont spend those ridiculous amounts though. 20-30 mil should be all you need to spend!

lol

ended up getting fellani for 7.5 million as he had a good season

also bought llorente as a striker

42 goals in 55 apperances for athletico

and i bought a 15 year old defender as a project for £1.2 million compensation to real madrid his name is JUAN CARLOS SANCHEZ

You wanted a playmaker and bought an anchor man / defensive mid haha.

He is class though!!

ye i know lol

gonna bring pogba through as well

i wasnt desperate for one i just missed a little flare in midfield

fletcher, carrick and anderson are ok but after them all my reserves are in development

jack rodwell and radja nainggolan would be great signings...

Dude play cleverley . He is awesome.. He is my regular.. Play him regulary and motivate. Once he get into rhytdm he is fine.. and buy fellailini and sell waste carrick .. Pogba wil come through ranks. fine. and buy boyata for defence . cheap and best. and i dont think u need strikers wen u hv chicharito and rooney as world class strikers and welbeck macheda or fine back up.. if u hv still funds to buy den go for hamsik or willian. and play young behind striker and then see his ability . lots of goals and assists.. to inside forwds and a single striker one adv playmaker. cm with auto role and b2b player as another cm. see the difference. untouchable defence already ther. go and attack

Radja Nianggolan is awesome, just bought him on my UTD save, he's keeping fletcher out of the side...

I'm United and here are my midfield and striker signings...

Ganso 23.5 million. He's quality. He's doing better than xavi and iniesta are for barcelona in my save!

Toni Kroos 25.5 million. Class player. Also great free-kicks and long shots! same type of player to xabi alonso

neymar 60 million. What can I say.... Just brilliant! I play him as an attacking mid (centre) behind rooney though, his graph is similar to messi!

I'm United and here are my midfield and striker signings...

Ganso 23.5 million. He's quality. He's doing better than xavi and iniesta are for barcelona in my save!

Toni Kroos 25.5 million. Class player. Also great free-kicks and long shots! same type of player to xabi alonso

neymar 60 million. What can I say.... Just brilliant! I play him as an attacking mid (centre) behind rooney though, his graph is similar to messi!
Could you post your line up please? I'd like to see how you do this.
I'm playin ManU too, so this is my line up:
De Gea
Rafael-Jones-Sakho-Evra
Sandro-Ganso
Hazard-Gotze-Neymar
Damiao
As you can see, it's a 4-2-3-1 formation, with 2 inside forwards (Neymar, Hazard), 1 advanced playmaker (Gotze), deep laying playmaker and a controlling MF (Ganso and Sandro)
I'm in my third season so far and I was unbelievable lucky! Gotze didn't wan't to renew his contract so I picked him up for 5 (!!!!) mill (Barca and Real were interested too but they wanted to wait 'till he was free)!
Neymar was a lot harder to get, luckily I didn't have any competitors so I signed him for 40 mill (with bonuses).
Hazard was easy to get my only competitor was PSG, but Hazard preferred ManU: 26 mill.
Ganso and Sandro were just like in almost every save: pricey but easy to sign. 34 mill for Sandro (because I'm a rival ofcourse) and 23 mill for Ganso.
PSG wanted to sign Berbatov and Sakho was unhappy with his teamstatus. Haha easy catch!
Damiao was easy to sign for 15 mill.