Sorry it took me so long to respond. I started one league below so player contracts will be different, but try to sign some of these players:

GK: Elliot Parish
DL/DR: Daniel Chylaszek, Benjamin Genot
DC: Matthew Pike, Salomon King, William Ekong, Kiran Darcy
MC: Kuami Agboh, Nicolas Bonnal, Siro Darino, Seanan Clucas
Striker: Wolfgang Mair, Paul Taylor, Emerick Hippias, Pierrick Chaintreuil

Bolded players are highly recommended and will be good until BSP. Italicized = sign whatever the price.

Shane Williams is good for 50 quid per week full time. Chris Kerr is worth a look for a right winger. He was better in 2010, but he is still OK for BSN. I managed to get a french goaly called tamburini. Theres a couple of better french goalys out of contract but they wont come to bsn. #

Grant Smith is good. Dexlan mcaveroy or scorfield for left back. Then get a couple of loan players and you'll be OK for two matches, when they will all be injured.

Ismael Fofana! I retrained him to AMC and played him there right up until midway through my 6th year when we were in the Championship. Cristian Levis was a good striker for us too, up until League 2.

Chris Oldfield is good in goal to replace Cunningham (who I always found to be a bit flaky). Yado Mambo and Oliver Nicholas for DC too. All players brought to the club on a free transfer too :)