UKMiLLWALLBOY

Reaction score
I'm in my seconds season with Tottenham and need to improve my team to challenge for the title.
My best 11 as it stands is (Right to left),
Gomes
Hutton, Stearman, Shawcross, Naughton
Lennon, Huddlestone, v.d. Vaart, J.S Park, Bale
Defoe

I also have Modric, Palacios, Cairney, Dawson, Cudicini, Carroll, Pavlyuchenko, Bassong, Corluka, Kranjcar, Kaboul and Wickham (Rotate my first team often, but never too many changes, especially when I've won previous games)

I have 10-17mill depending on budget adjustment, would prefer not to max out on it though as I wont have a lot to spend on wages.

Any suggestions?

change to a 4-4-2 and use pavleyuchenko for park. if uu want to stick to formation use a taller striker than defoe, like santa cruz

maybe errrrrr moussa sissoko, great young box to box midfielder, very young and gets better and betterm would be great in your team i hope :D <3 good luck

Defoe got top european marksman, scored 24 and didn't even start every game, mainly due to injuries.
Pavlyuchenko does well in the Champions League but not in the league which is dissapointing.
& Park was signing of the season, got him in January and he was probably one of my best midfielders

Last edited:
Kadlec, not going to help out a great deal right away but few seasons time he will.
Price: 3-4mil.

Andrea Poli, I swop him and de rossi around a lot during the season solid young DMC/MC.
Price: 8-12mil.

Davide Santon, wing back that can play on either side of the field.
Price: Similar to that of Poli although I don't see him played a lot by inter so may get him a little cheaper if you're lucky.

If you're looking to loan players aswell Rafael is a good RB, been one of my more consistant and solid players.

I bought Mattock as cover for Naughton and Hutton.
Man City offered me Bellamy on loan so I got him.
I'm going to have a look at Poli and Kadlec now, thanks :)

Play vdv as AMC in a 4-4-1-1 with kranjcar as backup.
Change park for modric and hutton for corluka.
Buy a decent DC like subotic.

Well i'm playing with Tottenham too in the beginning of second season. I use a formation of 4-4-2 (diamond usually). I recomend to use Bale as DL Corluka as DR and Dawson with Shawcross central defenders. As for DM you have Sandro he is very good nad Huddlestone for back up. For MR USE Lennon or Bentley and ML Kranjcar (or Palacios as MC.). Use Modric and VDF as AM and Defoe with Pavlyuchenko. I took on loan Borrielo from Milan. Sell Naughton Hutton Kaboul and try to sing Kjaer. I think is better to play with two attackers. I also singed Insua as DL he is very good have a look at him. As for the near future try to sing Dzeko whatever the cost....now i have reached december 2010 and will sing him for about 30 million.

I'd go for

------------------------------Gomes

DIEGO RENAN--Dawson------Shawcross-----Bale

----------------Huddlestone--ANDREA POLI

Lennon---------------Van der Vaart------------Modric

--------------------------Defoe

Sign theguys in capitals.

Maybe look at Cristian Zapata for a CB instead of Dawson in you have enough dosh.