Need players to evolve my Sociedad Team

SamHampden

Reaction score
Currently near the end of 2nd season and challenged for la liga twice (2nd and 3rd). Need some players who will take me the next step. Picked up Doumbia for 15m, and only play with one striker so that position is sorted. Have Belhanda and Erick Torres for AMC so thats also sorted. Need a AML/AMR who will be solid first team. Xabi Prieto is good but doesn't quite fit in my formations so may sell him. Have Fetfazidis and Griezzman so not looking for youth. Need someone to come straight in next season and make an impact. Nicolas Gaitan is transfer listed at 2.5 mil but I don't know if he's going to be any good?

Also need a CB, LB and CM.
CB's are Alderwiereld and Inigo Martinez will they mature to be good enough to play at the top level?
At CM I have a lot of youth (Espinosa, Campana, Illaramendi) but need someone to come in for an instant impact.
Thanks for your thoughts.

Nicolas Gaitan for 2.5mil is a steal, buy him a.s.a.p!
Also, use Griezzman a lot as he usually turns world-class!

Alderwiereld is good as he is, and can only get better. Never had inigo Martinez so I can't say anything about him.
What kind of CM are you looking for? DLP/AP?
For LB; go for Petar Zanev. Cheap & relatively young at around 25 and is good enough for a top half team, or you could get someone like Kieran Gibbs or M'bengue if you got some money to spend, even Natxo Monreal or Cissokho!

Personally, id stick with Alderwield and Martinez, both become top class center backs.

For CM look at Bressen, Yttergard-Jenssen

looking for deep lying playmaker ideally. Bressan and Yttergard-jenssen both good but ideally looking slightly high level player
Probably going to have a budget in the mid 20's (working on 25mil)
I've tried a few left backs, at the moment have Christian and Didac. Didac is only 23 so will he improve to a good enough standard?
Griezzman is first choice AML and he is pretty **** good.
Gaitan isn't an EU national so my worry is I cant use him as I already have 3.

I play 2 cm's one ball winning, one playmaker, wouldn't sissoko and rodwell be better ball winning midfielders than playmakers?
I could be wrong and will send scouts to look at them if they havn't already.