gashead123

Reaction score
hi im bristol rovers and need a great striker and defender for a maximum 25k each thanks

25k can't buy great striker or defender, i prefer to save it to player wages..just try to loan from big club reserve or try to sign free transfer player

cheers just loaned jack collison and andy carrol and chris gunning my scout reconmended him thanks

Juho Makela! Your in League 1 right? He's rated as 7stars for my top of table League 2 Notts County side. So he should be fairly good in League 1! I signed him for 12K! Don't let his value be misleading, Hearts want to get rid of him!

Try to sign danny mills for free (if he still free on ur game), he's good RB, at least for few season.

Have a look at the good ol' Free Transfer list, should be something you need on there.

Juho Makela! Your in League 1 right? He's rated as 7stars for my top of table League 2 Notts County side. So he should be fairly good in League 1! I signed him for 12K! Don't let his value be misleading, Hearts want to get rid of him!

i am in league 1... i looked for him and couldent find him maybe a regen????

thanks anyway i signed rhys murphy got arsenal as a parent club

look at the Premier league reserves, aswell as Liga BBVA, Serie A and Bundesliga, get some people on loan, and maybe even throw a future fee onto the offer! Other than that, 25k will not get you much.......

zoltan harsanyi from bolton always scored 20+ for me in League One, also try and get Ben Tozer from Newcastle or Jean Yves Mvoto from Sunderland on Loan solid defenders

Harsanyi does the business for my Halesowen save. Currently in League 2 with a wee bit of help from my editor! Although definately get Harsanyi scores bags of goals.

Harsanyi does the business for my Halesowen save. Currently in League 2 with a wee bit of help from my editor! Although definately get Harsanyi scores bags of goals.

That's cheating :O