Need quick advice on how to improve this squad - Chelsea, Deadline Day August 2017

louiscfc

Reaction score
Basically want your advice on who to sign or how you would improve this squad. We have won the treble and quadruple in the past two seasons but I feel that I need to act before the squad slips up, regarding new faces/departures. Here is the squad:
View attachment 371748

If I am to sign anyone I only have the last day to do it, and I have £100m. I also have M'Baye Niang, Praet, Wallace and Ward Prowse on loan and have a good regens coming through. Also should I sell anyone?

I don't think I need loads of players, but I have £100m to spend and I can't resist it just sitting there!

Any advice appreciated :)

Note: I am sentimentally attached to Chalobah and Christensen ;)

Please, do have a browse in the forum and respect the way it is set up. There is a request section at the top(. I am not having a go at you as such, its just that nobody seems to actually care)

Thread moved.

On Topic: I cant see you´nedding anymore players, especially having moe newgens and being able to monitor the market for new ones. As for offloading players, I would say this: If having players that actually dont play, have high wages and that are not suited for tutoring, then offer them out. So, the tip is, dont be sentimental, just ship them away :d