anak85

Reaction score
Hi!

I am in Season 2 and want a right back that can come in directly but with large upside for the future. I sold Trippier and will keep Kyle Walker 3* for now. I want a player that will be my started though and don't mind splashing some cash.

Who is the best I can get for 20-60m€?

Regards
anak

Those all look decent but I am looking for a star right back that would make it into any team in the world...

Carvajal or the Brazilian from CSKA (forgot his name.)

Carvajal was 4* rated for me, after 1 season he's 3*.. Best coaches available, his stats have got better but he is rated less.. Go figure, has avg'd 7.35 for me over 2 seasons so happy with him (I ignore the fact he doesn't tracker runners as no fullback does!)

Carvajal or the Brazilian from CSKA (forgot his name.)

Carvajal was 4* rated for me, after 1 season he's 3*.. Best coaches available, his stats have got better but he is rated less.. Go figure, has avg'd 7.35 for me over 2 seasons so happy with him (I ignore the fact he doesn't tracker runners as no fullback does!)

You mean Mario Fernandes. His stats look great but his stars are only 3.5* in my game. But, I guess stars should be ignored if the stats are good.

I'll see if Madrid will let Carvajal leave.

anak85 stars are not set, mario fernandes is a major force if u get him into form. he will be a force that i can promise u.

I do like his stats and he is available for around 20m€ so I guess I'll go for him. Carvajal is available for around 60m€...

Borja san and fabinho has been given alot of praise... not sure about their future but if groom right they will do well. they do have quite a good PA.. so no harm if u need a youngster whom u would wanna build up to take kyles place

anak85 stars are not set, mario fernandes is a major force if u get him into form. he will be a force that i can promise u.

That he is, have him at Saints. Doesn't like the big games though

I bought Sam Byram from Leeds, playing as Everton. 10 games in average rating of 7.8. around 15m

You mean Mario Fernandes. His stats look great but his stars are only 3.5* in my game. But, I guess stars should be ignored if the stats are good.

I'll see if Madrid will let Carvajal leave.

Honestly I think the star rating system is a bag of ****. I signed Rodriguez who my scout (20 PA, 20 CA level) said he was a 4.5* player.. Stuck him in the team he dropped to 4* after 6 months, he is now 3.5* in the position he is 100% natural in, and his stats have only got better since I bought him. Makes no sense so stopped worrying about star ratings and go off their stats only.

My defense is; Rodriguez Mustafi Gomez Carvajal.

Honestly I think the star rating system is a bag of ****. I signed Rodriguez who my scout (20 PA, 20 CA level) said he was a 4.5* player.. Stuck him in the team he dropped to 4* after 6 months, he is now 3.5* in the position he is 100% natural in, and his stats have only got better since I bought him. Makes no sense so stopped worrying about star ratings and go off their stats only.

My defense is; Rodriguez Mustafi Gomez Carvajal.

Stars are to do with their rating compared to others in your squad in that position. If you improved the players in his position he will have a lower star rating doesn't mean he has got any worse, just means the options in that position are stronger than before.

Try getting Antonio Valencia from United and retrain him at full back. It sounds crazy but Valencia is beasting it for me at RB...his average rating for over 30 games was 8.26

Sent from my SM-G900T1 using Tapatalk

signed him myself for spurs first season in january pretty decent for me chips in with a few assists too, also rico henry for my lb, i switch him with davies now and then