Need Right Winger

Tanuk

Reaction score
Playing with Real i need someone to shine at this position :)
Ronaldo isn't affordable :(

witsel is magic for me give him a try

camrenasi,gourcuff,ben arfa, affelly etc

---------- Post added at 06:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:56 PM ----------

id go for gourcuff though hes sweet for my man utd team

marquinhos, santon, camoranesi, srna

Srna, Balotelli, Santon, are all great wingers

franck ribery???

---------- Post added at 11:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:09 AM ----------

Haha Bentley christ.

whats a matter with that like???

when i was spurs on 9.2 he was amazing... so don't mock
if ya got nowt positve or constructive to say, don't bother sayin it

srna is magic in my rangers team good captin and penalty taker 2. also swear by willian santan brizils replacement for kaka after 4 years in the first team can play all along the midfield and even dmc if trained. real keep trying 2 buy him of me for 40 mill.

bentley at real not likely lmao! walcott great on that side pal! cost 20mill probs well worth it! bentley god i had coffee coming out me nose when i read that!!lol

buy santon(inter) or ledesma or gasbarroni or b jankovic (genoa) everyone has good crossing. this is the most important for a great amr/l crossing...

Franco Zuculini

Daniel Sanchez

Both been very good for me, Franco especially this season 2013/14

Alexis sanchez was a revelation when i first got him but then signed mascio trained him to play as a right winger and WOW! I started the game on the demo so im not sure what patch im on but mascio although he hasnt got blistering pace ,only 15 and 16 for acceleration and pace respectively, he has great dribbblin 18 i think and well his freekicks are ridiculous 20! Really rate this fella kept alexis sanchez out for a whole season and won EPL young player of the year. BEST OF ALL cost me 200k in 2nd season which is pretty **** good!