Status
Not open for further replies.

oxan123

Reaction score
ı need a tactic for as roma ;

my transfers are pastore and van der wiel

pls need help

ok, can you suggest a tactic from this forum ? (11.3)

if you wanna go attacking i would reccommend 442 devasto ii -- great tactic giving me great successes as man united

if you wanna go attacking i would reccommend 442 devasto ii -- great tactic giving me great successes as man united

is it comply with 11.3 and what can i do with pastore in 442

How did you get Pastore with a 10mill budget?

My first season I mixed it up between a 4-3-3/4-3-1-2 and a 4-2-4 depending on what the opposition were playing. On occasion I used mirror tactics if player for player I was better than the opposition (in a lot of Serie A matches this is the case)

If you're not wanting to create your own tactic I would suggest downloading Raikan007's 4-3-3 tactic.
(http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f103/raikan007s-perfect-4-3-3-tactic-t65421.html)

I've tried it with Roma and it was awesome. Gave a few teams a good beasting too!

installment with 48 months no cheat with buying pastore.and i hope Raikan007's 4-3-3 tactic comply with 11.3 and play with pastore :D so thanks mate

How much was the overall fee? I tried to get him at the start of second season but Palermo were having none of it!

It works great on the 11.3!

Status
Not open for further replies.