MinstrelHam

Reaction score
I need a replacement for Rooney I play him as a Deep-Lying Forward support so someone similar or good in this position would be ideal. Same age or younger than Rooney. It's June 2014.

Aguero has no intention of joining :( Rooney wanted a new challenge and I asked him to stay but then a lot of other players said I was mistreating him so I have to let him go.

Edinson Cavani - Napoli
Hulk - Porto
Abel Hernandez - Palermo
Guiseppe Rossi - Villareal
Nilmar - Villareal
Alberto Paloschi - Ac Milan
Nassim Ben Khalifa - Nurnberg
Seydou Doumbia - CSKA
Vagner Love - CSKA
Eren Derdiyok - Leverkusen
Thiago Ribeiro - Cruzeiro
Cedric Bakambu - Sochaux Montbe
Pato - Ac Milan
Diego Costa - Atletico Madrid

How much did you get for him? If it was less than £40 mil you've been had!

I personally never let player power decide who goes where, I'm the manager and I make the decisions so shut up! Thats my moto. Id of made him rot in the reserves till he appologized!

I'd suggest looking at some regens then cause there arnt a great number of players who can play the "Rooney" role.

I sold him for exactly £40 mil to Barcelona, and all the regens are still too young to break into the first team.

Thanks for the suggestions I think I'll try to get Cavani if he's not too expensive.

2014? You're 4 years in, you know your save game better than any of us do, you'll know who's flourishing and who hasn't developed, and by that time you should looking at regens (though now I read up I see theyre still too young, so retracted). I don't understand people that make these threads.

I was more looking for players that would fit a specific role who weren't too old, however I thought it would be more informative if I posted the situation. Of course I'd then look at the players and decide out of them who had developed etc. I'm not very knowledgable about players and generally just use the in game scouts and look at their stats.

Javier Orozco - Chivas
Guilherme - Dinamo Kiev
Takayuki Morimoto - Catania
Dentinho - Corinthians
Robert Acquafresca - Genoa
Tiago Alves - Santos