rookee

Reaction score
hello, my newcastle squad is very little (18 not including youngsters) because some of the rotation players are on very high wages and i sold them.

this is my team and formation:

...........cisse...........
schurrle.......ben arfa
....grenier...sissoko...
...........anita...........
baines..YM..colo.debuchy
............krul............

need players on cheap wages and low prem ability (can be high but i doubt you find one on 10k or so p/w)
cheap transfer fees (about 2-5m will do) and around 10k p/w

already have decent rotation on the keeper.

thank you for reading and leave suggestions please. i lost motivation to play it as i also have a lot of injury problems
(cabaye was out for 5 months when he came back he was a championship player, so i sold him)

also won the title first season and i need to get it again as i promised.

It depends what season you're in, i'm in my second season with Newcastle after coming 4th first season, i got Zakaria Bakkali for ?3.2m and ?8.5k per week and while he's only 18 he's got 4 goals in 10 games from AML (IF) and i'm only in November so he's played most games. He wasn't even unsettled and that price for a player who is already 2.5 CA and 4.5 PA at 18 is amazing, highly advised.

It depends what season you're in, i'm in my second season with Newcastle after coming 4th first season, i got Zakaria Bakkali for ?3.2m and ?8.5k per week and while he's only 18 he's got 4 goals in 10 games from AML (IF) and i'm only in November so he's played most games. He wasn't even unsettled and that price for a player who is already 2.5 CA and 4.5 PA at 18 is amazing, highly advised.

thanks! will sign

thing is i only got an 18 mil transfer budget in the start of my second season and i won the league. (im about midway january transfer window is comin up) However it means a lot of high profile players would be willing to sign for me.

Bakkali is good.. Balanta for CB, but I'm guessing you won't be able to afford him, so Stefan Strandberg. Also, maybe Mohammed Sissokho for DM, although he may no longer be a free agent so late ingame.. Tom Ince for attacking midfield positions.. Try getting Timo Werner or Aleksandar Mitrovic for striking..

I'd love for someone to get Raul, but he never wants to leave Al Sadd..

Last edited:
I'm in my second season with Boro and I can't meet Bakkali's demands. I got his team mate Dephay and in my first season I also managed to steal Adam Campbell from the Toon. However its going to take a few seasons for Campbell to live upto the hype because he's still not much of a goal threat unlike Guidetti whom I again managed to grab from another Prem league club - Man City. Speaking of City you could get one of their CBs like Boyata and Bossaerts.

Jordan Jones and Mats Daehli coul be nice backup and both has potential.
Try to get Alberto Cerri (ST), Mario Pugliese (CM)
Scout Alfred Duncan (CM) also (i don't know how much)