Reaction score
Alright lads need serious help with my Arsenal save. I'm on my 4th season with Arsenal and my finances have been okay last few years, but however this season i signed Ribery & Robben on a free. Both are on 225k a week. This is hitting the bank bad !!! I tried selling the 2 players for £0 and still no-one wants them because there wages are too high, and they are both looking for 9million to terminate their contracts should I terminate it or what ? 24056704cd4a8b0f8377e710dea5def0.png
my finances :( ccaf9842a407454e826bdf08ad0495ec.png
someone please help meeeeee, skype is red-devil-4-life my steam is ryan_w_16
Who ever helps me i will give them coins on Fifa13 Ultimate team

I would just take the 9 mill mutual for both just get them out

Why did you sign them.. especially as they're both what 32+?

Wasn't thinking their wages would do that much damage. I only signed them for more of a novelty thing, to sell more shirts and stuff

Only sign players you can afford , I always check my clubs finance prior to signing a player regardless of their stature , am in my 3rd season with Newcastle and am making upwards of £40M profit / year , yet to win a league yet unfortunately Man city are dominating.

Wasn't thinking their wages would do that much damage. I only signed them for more of a novelty thing, to sell more shirts and stuff
At 450k a week between them, that's a helluva lot of shirts you need to sell ;)

The only way to avoid all the loss you are staring at is to sell them, even for free, and agree to pay the difference in wages their new club offers them.

I'm so screwed man :O my finances have been about 5-10 million profit last 3 years :/

if your really really stuck, add a manager and take over man city and either bring them over to man city for nothing or give yourself a little something ;)

have you tried offering them a new contract... if there +32 they some times take wage drops. iv just got JT down from 175 to 110

You're spending 20M a MONTH on wages , get rid of 6 players on high wages who you don't use/need.

Sign them to a 1 year contract with a wage increase.

I don't know if you've tried it, but try sending them out on loan? Set wages to 100%, and if no team will accept that, reduce it by 10% each time? Other than that, I think you're just going to have to take the hit on your balance and terminate.