Mufc1992

Reaction score
Hello Im looking for some advice for my tactic, this is how i set up: GK RWB CB CB LWB DM CM RW CAM LW ST I have Fabregas playing as the CM and set to Playmaker, this is what i want advice on, getting fabregas to play like a real DLP would play. I have tried all different roles and instructions and yet still cant get him to make more then 50-60 passes per game and more then 1 key pass. Its really starting to annoy me, so if anyone could help me out it would be much appreciated. Ideally i would want him to make around 100 passes if possible and aorund 3 key passes. Cheers

try and set his passing to short as low as you can remove long shorts so he is always looking to pass the ball and hopefully dictate play

try and set his passing to short as low as you can remove long shorts so he is always looking to pass the ball and hopefully dictate play
I have tried that mate didnt work, thanks for your suggestion though.

Hello Im looking for some advice for my tactic, this is how i set up: GK RWB CB CB LWB DM CM RW CAM LW ST I have Fabregas playing as the CM and set to Playmaker, this is what i want advice on, getting fabregas to play like a real DLP would play. I have tried all different roles and instructions and yet still cant get him to make more then 50-60 passes per game and more then 1 key pass. Its really starting to annoy me, so if anyone could help me out it would be much appreciated. Ideally i would want him to make around 100 passes if possible and aorund 3 key passes. Cheers

check the settings of my tactics AP and make febregas's setting as a player same as him ...it will work wonders
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/football-manager-2013-tactics-training/117608-%2A%2A-goals-glory-%2A%2A%2A-complete-dominance-over-110-goal-season%2A%2A%2A%2A%2A%2A%2Ajassar-6.html#post1737294