Need some good cheap UK/Ireland nationality players for Hibs

Simon2809

Reaction score
Hello, I am new to these forums use to previously use the susie forums but they don't seem to be very active any more so I thought I would come over here and give these forums a go!

Anyway enough of that!

I have just started a game with Hibs in the Scottish Premier League. I am trying to see if I can beat the Celtic and Rangers title domination. This is going to take a couple of seasons but I need a bit help getting started!

I am only buying UK/Ireland nationality players: England, Scotland, Ireland, Northern Ireland and Wales

I have around 2.5m to spend after selling all of my foreign players in my squad and I am currently 13k under my wage budget.

Has anyone got any suggestions for players to sign under those nationalities? I am mainly looking for a Goal Keeper, Left Back, Centre Half, Left Winger and Striker so any suggestions would be appreciated in any position!

Thanks,
Simon

are we including players that have qualified for one of those nation or does the player have to have been born in one of the above countrys?

Lee Griffiths dundee hes a goal machine and a hibee in real life 2. And craig Forsyth left back also dundee. Mcginn cm midfield from st mirren is good

Last edited:
Michael Ball on a free and Killian Brennan from bohemians for about 50k.not world class but a decent left winger.Also keep an eye on the irish clubs as theres usually a few good regens if you load the irish league! hope this helps

Seamus Coleman!!!!
Seamus Coleman!!!!
Seamus Coleman!!!!
Seamus Coleman!!!!

are we including players that have qualified for one of those nation or does the player have to have been born in one of the above countrys?

Born in the above nation mate!

---------- Post added at 01:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:32 PM ----------

smithies.

Got him in goal for my Southampton team! Quality keeper!

Cheers for the other replies lads i'm gonna give them a try now see what they are like!

Keep them coming!

Leigh Griffiths is your striker, Smithis for goalie.

I'd also keep an eye on Adam Pepper and Harry Kane, both of which are amazing after a few years with proper training, and Pepper usually becomes available on a free after a few years. Neither look that good, but I think they're -9PA.

Try buying some fringe players on loan from top English teams.