Kurt1212

Reaction score
I need a few good players on frees for conventry. I have 1.2m to spend and I'm gonna sign Leigh Griffin so about 650k to spend on some quality players, thanks.

EDIT: I'm running the Goals Galore tactic so any cheap wingers/wing backs/playermakers(Center mid) for cheap/free would be amazing.

Last edited:
Take it you're in the first season; you might be able to get Enyeama (GK) for about £500k, not sure though. Coelho is a good free transfer for right back if you need one. ;)

Take it you're in the first season; you might be able to get Enyeama (GK) for about £500k, not sure though. Coelho is a good free transfer for right back if you need one. ;)

Coelho is 3.3m in my game o_O Only about a week into the game aswell lol.

I just made a offer for Enyeama 500k. I've got about 250k left and need 2 quality wingers and wing backs!

Really? He's usually available on a free transfer :/

Really? He's usually available on a free transfer :/

Yeah that Enyeamea or however you spell it wont get accepted for 600k so I signed a GK called Khune for 300k. Any more signings before the deadline? Need some decent frees if possible.

Wow, overspent on griffiths i usually pick him up for about 300k, you got cheated :)

michael ball may join coventry, left back for free, and not half bad in the championship

Holy **** guys check out some guy called Rivaldo.. He's 38 but he is amazing! Most of his important stats are like 17+! He's worth only 220k aswell!

I'll check out michael ball

---------- Post added at 03:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:09 PM ----------

LOL Just seen he has 10 pace.. /facepalm

Holy **** guys check out some guy called Rivaldo.. He's 38 but he is amazing! Most of his important stats are like 17+! He's worth only 220k aswell!

I'll check out michael ball

---------- Post added at 03:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:09 PM ----------

LOL Just seen he has 10 pace.. /facepalm

Check out some guy called Rivaldo?
Have you never heard of the ex-Barcelona player and Brazilian World Cup Winner ? :S
Anyways , he won't go to Coventry. His wage demands will take up half of your budget.

Check out some guy called Rivaldo?
Have you never heard of the ex-Barcelona player and Brazilian World Cup Winner ? :S
Anyways , he won't go to Coventry. His wage demands will take up half of your budget.

Never heard of him play for Barcalona/Brazil :eek: Then again I don't follow football much, I just play it lol. I'm more of a american football guy (A)