need some help, Bradford City in Championship

I can't tell you what formation to use since I don;t know your squad (you just posted a list of names, I can see their stats or PPM's) so all I can really do is give you basic advice.

Formation: Look at your players PPM's and build your tactic around what your players do. Try not to overload your Player instructions or Team instructions. My philosophy is "If you need to tell them everyday, you're not doing enough in training."
Be thinking of where players will position themselves and how your Player instructions, Team instructions and PPIs will then disrupt that shape. Plan formations around what your players will do and try to let them play their game. Otherwise you'll get disjointed performances and consistency issues as you're asking players to play a game that's not their style.

Try to develop a core base of players and train them to play the way you want, that way you can only use Team Instructions for basic ideas and shapes.

ok thanks, i like your point 'Try not to overload your Player instructions or Team instructions.'
any tips on away game? can hardly play well in away games
even the bottom of the teams have a tons of shots on my team(usually around 10-15 in first half)

ok thanks, i like your point 'Try not to overload your Player instructions or Team instructions.'
any tips on away game? can hardly play well in away games
even the bottom of the teams have a tons of shots on my team(usually around 10-15 in first half)

It's down to the situation. Check the recent form of the team you're playing against; look at where they've conceded their goals from and try to exploit those areas (Only if your players are capable; ie, no point trying to play a wide game if you've set your team up to play through the middle.)

If your moral isn't great, don't try to dominate an away game; you're the away side, you're in their back garden so be aware that their manager is probably trying to get them fired up. Look at the way they play in the opening 15 minutes and adjust accordingly. The onus is on the home team to dictate the game since their fans want to see a good result so don't play into their hands but going for the win straight away.

Overall point: Be clever with your management, try to do most of the work before the game event starts. Do match training in areas you feel need the most attention, (eg. Opposition has lost of players with good offer the ball and possitioning = work on defensive positioning.. or... If their moral isn't that great, they most likely won't explode out of the traps early on so you can try to capitalise on this and put them on the back foot and frustrate them into playing sloppily, or more aggressively which will play into a counter strategy. )

If you don't plan how to beat individual teams, you're leaving the result as a coin-toss.