Passiton

Reaction score
Here are some screenshots from the first league match of the 2014-15 season:
View attachment 232430View attachment 232431

This could be used as a template for every league match. the AM used to be an AP and the CM would be an Anchor Man. Since I introduced this changes, I enjoy more occasions per match (from long range, though, as you can see), but we just can't overwhelm opponents. I feel we should be getting way more goals. We usually do pretty well in European competitions and against both Crvena Zvezda and Partizan, the classical Serbian powerhouses, but we can't seem to get an astonishing amount of goals despite playing by far better than opposition. The most used formation in the Serbian league is 3-4-3, if this can help somehow. Any advice?

To be able to help( tell you what changes to make, shouts to use) , we would need to know how you play . Against the 343, have you tried to exploit and overload the flanks with overlaps etc?

These are the details of my tactic: View attachment 232650
Touchline instructions I usually use are: Retain possession when winning/Get ball forward when losing on the second half, play out of defence, sometimes either play though defence, shoot on sight or pump ball into box when a victory is needed and we are at least one goal down.