DjEoin

Reaction score
i want to add we dominate every game with ease we just cant seem to score enough or end games, even though i have 2 of the top strikers in the world

i dont get why

First: How many goals do you average a game ? It might not be that your scoring average is low compared to the real world.

If you do have major problems breaking teams down, it might be down to this.

Your narrow 4231 is what is says on the tin, its a narrow 4231. Here, you are overloading the same cetral area that those deep and compact opponents allo are overloading ( but with defensive players). It might be that you struggle to stretch the opponenst defence. Solution: Why not try to shout " play wider", "pass into space" and "retain possession" and "play throug defence, This along with having lesser runs from the advanced position.

Your wide 4231. Here, you have too many advancdd players taken their runs forward to often and too early in attacks. If the defdners keep the ball for just a second too long, they will have taken their run in vain and will easi?y be marked without stretching their defence. Why not use the shout "Overlap" and "retain" and "play through defence" alon with using the wingers on support instead