Didier Drogba

Reaction score
Hi guys I'm trying to start a new career but i can't found the option to cancel the hiding of players attributes and it's really annoying me :S. can someone show me a screenshot and explain me how to do it?
Plus - does it possible to play the game while u not connected to the internet? i really want to play during a flight that i have soon...

thank you for the help :)

You can only see the stats of your own players from the off, you have to scout? there isnt an option to see all.

You can only see the stats of your own players from the off, you have to scout? there isnt an option to see all.
I remember that in the past it was possible to cancel it and u could see every players stats. are u sure?

Click the drop down arrow for 'Advanced Options' in the nation select screen. when you select leagues, you can turn off attribute masking, that should be it.

the should be another box in that gap in the middle.

Hi guys I'm trying to start a new career but i can't found the option to cancel the hiding of players attributes and it's really annoying me :S. can someone show me a screenshot and explain me how to do it?
Plus - does it possible to play the game while u not connected to the internet? i really want to play during a flight that i have soon...

thank you for the help :)

Yes you can play whist disconnected from the internet with no problems.

Why can't i see it? you have a clue?

Its on the next page , click through, there should be an advanced options box in that space with tick boxes for database size, enable attirbute masking etc.