ScouseBill

Reaction score
I am new to this game and have started at the bottom. I have been struggling with the game to be honest but do enjoy it. I have already been sacked a few times with other BSN teams and the same thing keeps cropping up.
Why do players who are suffering a goal drought always score against my teams? It happens so often... Bowerman goal drought for 598 minutes, bang, scores.. Bloggs goal drought for 1073 minutes, bang, scores and it goes on...

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Southport 2008-2009 sacked
Workington 2009-2010 sacked
Boston United 2010-2011 sacked
Northwich Vics 2011-20??

Perhaps because the other teams have better defensive set ups maybe?

What I mean is that even if I win the match the opposition player who seems to be having problems scoring manages to break his drought against me. When it gives that info about a certain player do I ignore it or try to man mark the player. Do I just let him get on with it without paying any particular attention to that player because if he isn't scoring then why should he score against me?

because strikers try and score goals. lol. its thier job. its gonna happen eventually its just unfortunate its against you.

What I mean is that even if I win the match the opposition player who seems to be having problems scoring manages to break his drought against me. When it gives that info about a certain player do I ignore it or try to man mark the player. Do I just let him get on with it without paying any particular attention to that player because if he isn't scoring then why should he score against me?

I wouldn't worry about it if you are winning games. Just be thankful that its not your players having those sort of goal droughts