need someone for kit request co-operation

bozinis8

Reaction score
as the title says enough for you to understand there is a few things i need to tell you
i want to start a new thread as my old one didint work put as i wanted due to various reasons including my lack of experience at the past.know i am ready to start over and i need someone to help me do some F@@@ing blazin kits!!!please let me know by either show me some of your work,or by posting a link to your thread....

---------- Post added at 12:10 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:59 PM ----------

if you wnat,you can PM me as well if there is something you dont want to share with others...

Maybe you should post some examples of your work? As you may be uber ****.

so, here are some examples of mine. As you can see, I mostly like to keep it simple and qualitative.

And I would want to make kits, if you think I'm good enough.

PMed you man.....IF ANYONE WANTS ASWELL PLEASE POST!!!

---------- Post added at 01:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:04 AM ----------

PASISTS has joined the group!!!if anyone likes to do so please post

In constructive criticism, these kits are pretty ****-poor. No offence. They could be a lot better.

Also, I remember *Jones* saying this on your kit request thread, and said you should save the pictures as .PNG, so that it doesn't show up as a white background.

Have a good play-around with Photoshop and actually get to grips in making decent kits before you actually make a thread. There are plenty of kit request threads around, so I suggest looking at them.

Lastly, good luck.

if you actually click on the kits you will see that there is no white backround

Can someone make me kit for Rapid Bucharest...i need third puma kit..color is black...please