NUFCfobber

Reaction score
Guys the first story will continue for now but have any of use got a good story idea for me? I also want to learn how to save pictures from FM onto your computer?

alt and f9 then go onto screenshots in the sports interactive section, you only started your other story less than a day ago, sticking with a story is what gets me interested

alt and f9 then go onto screenshots in the sports interactive section, you only started your other story less than a day ago, sticking with a story is what gets me interested
Ino mate it's just that was a first go at the thing and to be fair no one really likes the long stories, might start one similar to yours

Ino mate it's just that was a first go at the thing and to be fair no one really likes the long stories, might start one similar to yours
Lots of people actually prefer your style of writing though, maybe add a few stats and pics of the games but i like that style to read and never judge your views at a weekend as its usually dead on a sunday afternoon especially in this weather

Lots of people actually prefer your style of writing though, maybe add a few stats and pics of the games but i like that style to read and never judge your views at a weekend as its usually dead on a sunday afternoon especially in this weather
Ok mate but either way I have kinda failed in this save as I lost the game last night that my reason for making a new story.

ok stories i like are decent teams in foreign leagues who are not quite top but near enough so you win a fair few games, your in an obscure league but europe is hard, i have been the likes of Dnipro in the Ukraine and Sion in Switzerland, you could be like Hajduk in Croatia?

I have just finished a game where I took my local team and gave them 18 Wonderkids - Maupay Halilovic Jedvaj and took them from the Blue Square South to Champions League winners in 9 years. A lot harder than you think, very hard to re sign them to contracts to start with and also hard to stop them wanting to leave when bigger clubs bid for them.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Dinamo are a fun save, its who i am at the moment after Sion fired me love Halilovic Jedvaj and so forth