Need Striker who can actually score!!

craig1w

Reaction score
Really need help. Currently West Ham, create tons of chances just cant score can anyone suggest any decent strikers who could score lots?
Any help appreciated thanks

what about ashton hes class on my game

keirrson, owen and martins all bang em in too

Sold Ashton he was unhappy at club so sold him to Chelsea who I just beat 4-1 haha. But still got problems and only 3 mil.

I signed Vaclav Kadlec for free, then brought him on against Chelsea for his first appearance of the season at 1 nil down and he scored 2. He's due a few more late sub appearances in the coming weeks so hopefully he can add to that!

Yeah Kadlec is a decent signing for big teams and would probably be rated as a good signing for West Ham! He's free on the first season!
Alberto Paloschi is my highest reccomendation though, that guy can score!!!!!!!!!!!

Further to above, just brought Kadlec on as a sub against Arsenal, he scored, we won the game 1-0, hes really doing well off the subs bench

Lol jamie im west ham not barcelona or real madrid. I get next to no money

buy a target man to link your strikers up to the midfield i bought cardozo for 11 million from benfica and he's awesome he scores a free kick every time he takes 1 his stats are amazin like 20 long shots finishin 18 heading 20 first touch 17 etc...

tryed cardozo but only problem is, west ham dont have the biggest rep so cardozo doesnt want to come

mate i had the same problem and someone suggested oscar cardozo from benfica reasonably priced and he scores lots

ladss i would advise use to get miller from wba hee scores for fun on minee for west brom 22 goals when i was at jan lool