Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register
Reaction score
I'm in my first season with tottenham and have only two recognisable strikers in Defoe and Adebayor so in seeking for a third, preferably one that doesn't cost the world
thanks

Reaction score
you wont get a recognized striker for that mate sorry the closest you will get to that is o.cardozo who is at benfica but he will cost 11-15mil and he is 29

Reaction score
Are you playing with default database or 13.3 patch? If you're playing default then you can ****** Demba Ba or Ademilson.

Reaction score
I'm in my first season with tottenham and have only two recognisable strikers in Defoe and Adebayor so in seeking for a third, preferably one that doesn't cost the world
thanks
kweuke ...if i am spelling right ...he is amazin...but will cost around 10 M $

Reaction score
have you tried mattia destro , he's supposed to be a goal machine! cheap too, he cost me 7mil

Reaction score
Carlos Fierro is good and has a good decade ahead of him. At most is 5 million and is guaranteed a work permit.
Benzia is also great and goes for 9 million max and similar to Fierro. Would recommend playing them in a poacher role.