mikcheck

Reaction score
Basically this is the problem. I'm Benfica and this kind of erros makes me really mad and I cant figure out how to solve it (consider myself a tactical noob).
Can you give me some help guys ?

I think that the images speaks for themselves. Three players closing down the same man and left a big hole where number 11 appears alone. BTW i play with a 4-2-3-1 system.

96617286.jpg

64579340.jpg

84392697.jpg

66863167.jpg

Thanks in advance.

Looks like you need put your left centre back on a lead. What is he role? Might want to change it if he getting sucked into play.

Or you might want to stand off when they have the ball so the players don't get sucked in

yeah your centreback is a loose dog. too much closing down put his stats up as well, it may be attribute problems that are also contributing

He isPapastathopoulos cenral defender with cover duty. Zonal and tight marking. So what i should do to avoid this ? thanks

Lower his closing down to like own are and make him more defensive than the other centre back as well because I'm guessing he is a limited defender (Stopper) as well.

also where is your left MC? he starts the initial problem

Left mc is number 9 in the center

---------- Post added at 01:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:04 PM ----------

He already have lower mentality and lower closing down than the other stopper dc. Maybe reduce more?

can you post the role and attributs of your left mc, because he starts way out of position and fails to track his opposite man

Here's what i'd do...
Set your marking for the whole team to man mark, but don't tick tight marking for anyone.
Then go to both your cb's, and set them both to zonal marking, again don't have either to tight mark.
Have one defender on Central Defender: Stopper and the other Central Defender: Cover, the faster one has to be the covering defender, so as Benfica, that is probably David Luiz. Play with a fairly high line, and set your keeper as sweeper keeper - support.
hope that helps!

So you suggest to put everyone on man marking except both dc's and no one with tight marking. right?

thanks. I'll try that.

---------- Post added at 11:56 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 12:47 PM ----------

Hey guys. I have another doubt. What should i do to bring the defensive line close to the midfield line ? I always like to play high defensive line but sometimes my *** manager ( and i notice that too) says that there is some distance between lines that can be good for the opponent. thanks.

hmm. something ive realised when ur deciding creative freedom passing type crossing and roaming etc . its better to do a specific one for each player rather than for thw whole team for example id like my striker to be creative but my midfeilder to not be creative go to player instructions and click advanced and change creeatvive freedom . how does that help you? well if u go to advanced player instructons u can tell ur defense not to run from deep wich is what i would recomend to solving ur problem also if the gap is too great play a dmc their or have one of ur midfeilders drop back ... hope this helps :D