Need teams for race to the Premier League Challenge

Read summary before answering poll! Should other clubs be able to sign your players?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thanks, but you took over my team now I'm likely to get someone worse. When you made my team you probably didn't realize that Billy Liddell had lots of flair, technique and pace as well.

I only took over them to show the attributes and I didn't save it!

Thanks, but you took over my team now I'm likely to get someone worse. When you made my team you probably didn't realize that Billy Liddell had lots of flair, technique and pace as well.
Stop complaining.

Stop complaining.
I was worried that my team was going to be affected for the worse and I was just saying the kind of player Billy Liddell was but I wouldn't say he's like Messi because he isn't. If he's still clinical I'm fine.

I was worried that my team was going to be affected for the worse and I was just saying the kind of player Billy Liddell was but I wouldn't say he's like Messi because he isn't. If he's still clinical I'm fine.
Chill mate its only a game :s

I'm lost here. The game started? Is it multiplayer?
It started a while back but I've been busy with uni and work.

It is basically, I created 12 teams with similar rankings of players then split them between BSN/ BSS to see which team can make it to the Premier Lague first!