Need teams for race to the Premier League Challenge

Read summary before answering poll! Should other clubs be able to sign your players?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Players to watch:
(Excluding real players such as Neymar and Wilshere)
North:
  • Nathan Walker - Probably the best goalkeeper
  • John Doherty - Creative striker
  • Sam Birch - Top poacher in my tester game
  • Scott Anderson - Creative winger
  • Joe Bloggs - Another poacher
  • Adam Blundred - Will be competing with Bloggs and Birch for the tops marksman
South:
  • Matt West - A creative midfielder aiming to split open defenses
  • CT - A brick wall in defense
  • Neo Cortez - Goalscoring midfielder, Michu and Dempsey beware
  • Jack White - Aiming to be the top scorer in the league; will be competing with the likes of Neymar and Lucas
  • Acero - Top finisher
  • Danny Bailey - Another centre back aiming to help his team not conceed

Oooosh gonna defo give this a go myself too :)

Got two teams left to do. I've got a problem which I don't know how to fix. I've set it up so players leave at the end of their contract in 2030. But I did a test game and players were bought by other clubs. Does anyone know how to fix this? Surely they should wait at the club till their contract expires?

You have to check, "will retire at the end of contract" option , ......No team can buy or sell that way.

Nice, sitting just out of the play-offs so might have to wait another season to go up. Smashing in the goals though :D

As there are a lot of screenshots to go through I will leave it a couple of days before I do the end of season update!

Have you taken into consideration that in the Blue Square North/South that they don't have international breaks?

Have you taken into consideration that in the Blue Square North/South that they don't have international breaks?

Yeah I realised that before when I was playing as my team. But every team will have players being called up so hopefully it evens itself out.

Yeah I realised that before when I was playing as my team. But every team will have players being called up so hopefully it evens itself out.
Some teams have a lot of players from minor countries though so it might not even out.

Some teams have a lot of players from minor countries though so it might not even out.

Didn't you take that into consideration when making your team? I have rarely more than three players from the same country.

Didn't you take that into consideration when making your team? I have rarely more than three players from the same country.
My team is almost all English. I have a few foreigners but are for realism. The English players shouldn't make their nation until we are higher up. One person is all Irish for example so he'll have a really hard time during international breaks that could then cause his team to have to wait for the other teams to go up before they can.

To be far as well, Valiant are 4th (South) and Macclesfield Rangers (North) are 2nd so both are doing really well!

Going to start a story separate from this challenge soon. For this challenge thread I have finished the season, so will post updates tomorrow to give people a chance to catch up on January update! Some of you will be in for a shocker! Who's got promoted? Who missed out? Who won the FA Trophy? Tomorrow you will find out...