Manufacturer: ADDIDAS
Template: SS
Sponsor: MAZDA
Home design: LIVERPOOL DESIGN with empoli colours and new sponser
Away design:LIVERPOOL DESIGN with empoli colours and new sponser
Third design:LIVERPOOL DESIGN with empoli colours and new sponser
Additional badges: CHAMPIONS LEAGUE LOGO ON THE SLEEVE

APPRECIATE ANY ASSISTANTS

STOP USING CAPS LOCK....ITS VERY ANNOYING...
AS IN VERRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway if your looking to create kits yourself look at the stickys on the top of the kit page, theres all the templates youd need there.

Dont request kits on your own thread. submit them to a kit request thread.
Thank you

Cant work it on my photoshop as i dont know how to change colours add layers etc. the guides are for a different version of photoshop than mine so it looks and works completely different. The two people i have used have closed their thread..... I WAS GONNA approach you after reading your Honved story BUT I GUESS MY THREAD HAS ANNOYED YOU. I AM NEW TO THIS even though i have played FM/CM since the early 90's

Cant work it on my photoshop as i dont know how to change colours add layers etc. the guides are for a different version of photoshop than mine so it looks and works completely different. The two people i have used have closed their thread..... I WAS GONNA approach you after reading your Honved story BUT I GUESS MY THREAD HAS ANNOYED YOU. I AM NEW TO THIS even though i have played FM/CM since the early 90's

Just seen this thread again.

Nah mate, you didnt annoy me. I was just hilighting that CAPSLOCK are bad. On the forum if you use them frequently people will ignore you. And also posting threads like this generally are seen as unfavourible.

Glad you did post on my thread after, ill finish your second set of kits in a bit as I am actually working on a project at the minute.

Im a graphic designer and all around geek around computers so if you require any help with photoshop just let me know.

Heres a useful tutorial on how to create kits:
*NEW* How to make football kits on Photoshop [Basic Tutorial] - YouTube

If you need any help just drop me a private message and ill get back to you. :)

a) If you can't use Photoshop, why did you ask for templates? Clearly you wanted the kit request feature as you can't do it, straight up
b) He's right, caps lock sucks.
c) Playing FM/CM since the 90s doesn't make you anything around here, so pipe down
d) Everything Steve said, but again

a) To learn you ****
b) you suck for commenying on something that doen concern you
c) i was just stating i am new to the forum and threading... again nothing to do with you
d) Steve has created kits for me, we are cool.

Uhhh button it muppet

a) If you can't use Photoshop, why did you ask for templates? Clearly you wanted the kit request feature as you can't do it, straight up
b) He's right, caps lock sucks.
c) Playing FM/CM since the 90s doesn't make you anything around here, so pipe down
d) Everything Steve said, but again
a) Now now tubby, as a senior member you shold be supportive. If somebody doesnt know much about photoshop you try help them. Not criticise their skills.
b) They do indeed suck but it has been hilighted and I told him why it sucks so he shouldnt do it again.
c)Iv played CM since the 90s and im something :p lol. He means he is familiar with the game but not the forums in general. Be gentle, you were once a trainee on here too :)
d) I know im always right, thanks for confirming it. Again a joke. The dude gets the message. New forum members need guidance and not harsh criticism. I hilighted problems to him and hopefully they will learn from them.

a) To learn you ****
b) you suck for commenying on something that doen concern you
c) i was just stating i am new to the forum and threading... again nothing to do with you
d) Steve has created kits for me, we are cool.

Uhhh button it muppet

Dude, best way to make friends on here is to take everything with a pinch of salt and not over react to stuff. Somepeople will be obnoxious(not saying tubby is) but in general not all people are plesant but others will percieve you as to how you react to others.
Best way to be valued in the community is to be plesant to everybody even if they are not so nice to you.
In 3500 posts I have ever only insulted one person and that was for good reason. I was disciplined for it and rightly so but just keep your cool :)