Reaction score
Hi all,

I have tried to replicate the legendary Marcelo Bielsa's 3-3-1-3. However, because my computer is extremely slow to start a new game (nearly 10 minutes) so can somebody please test it for me?

Some pointers to potential testers:-
1) Feedback would be brilliant.
2) Ways on how to improve this tactic.
3) Best way to play this tactic would be to put shouts:- Push Higher Up and Hassle opponents are two very suitable choices.

View attachment 325480

There it is. I will try to put in as many changes as possible.

Best of luck! ;)

View attachment 325511View attachment 325512

What you will need for this tactic to work:-

1) A defensive mielder with high Anticipation, Bravery, Stamina, Teamwork, Work Rate, Tackling. Eg:- M'Vila, Matuidi, Medel, Fellaini, Reinhartz (Leverkusen czech him out)

2) Player who can play at ML with a tackling higher than 13 along with good aerial ability and heading. Eg Kwadwo Asamoah and Andre Ayew just to give some examples.

The rest I leave to your imagination.
:D

Best of luck!

i'll give it a go mate as i love him as a coach and tactician. i used it in last ears version and it worked well so gonna start a sunderland save and will try out this one

I will test this along with my Jorge Sampaoli tactic im developing

Chilean football is amazing, i use their methods IRL also

i'll give it a go mate as i love him as a coach and tactician. i used it in last ears version and it worked well so gonna start a sunderland save and will try out this one

How did you get on with this tactic mate? and if you did well with it did you use touchline shouts?