AndySams10

Reaction score
I'm getting bored with FM'11, and want a challenge untill the next update patch comes out. Have tried Hadjuk Split, Playing in Germany, Spain, Italy, England etc.
This is what i'm looking for.....
Any European League(but not England, Croatia, Germany)
Good finances, Potential to qualify for Europe after 1st season(not in europe at start), couple of very good youngsters(players under 23), Club that i need to create their history e.g havn't won a cup in europe, havn't won the top division in their country, potential to attract top players in a couple of seasons.

Please help guys, need to get the buzz back again.

I'm getting bored with FM'11, and want a challenge untill the next update patch comes out. Have tried Hadjuk Split, Playing in Germany, Spain, Italy, England etc.
This is what i'm looking for.....
Any European League(but not England, Croatia, Germany)
Good finances, Potential to qualify for Europe after 1st season(not in europe at start), couple of very good youngsters(players under 23), Club that i need to create their history e.g havn't won a cup in europe, havn't won the top division in their country, potential to attract top players in a couple of seasons.

Please help guys, need to get the buzz back again.

You should try out some custom leagues, they seem fun to play.

Forget about europe,go play in south america :)

Scotland try Heart's Motherwell Hibernian Kilmarnock and Dundee UTD

Go manage someone in Brazil/Argentina, they are v. fun

for thrills check out the san marino challenge.
if you haven't already heard of it, basically you take charge of the club team of the country that plays in italy's fourth tier. take them to the summit of serie A. this will give you good finances. you then develop the youth facilities and develop some quality young talent for the national team (this is the only way citizenship takes 30 years ). then you try and do as well with them as you can. type san marino challenge into the search box for more details.