twiserman

Reaction score
Got s small problem , Im playing with wolves first season and its going well , currently at 7th position.
Well now my problem , I have to many strikers :) , I need to sell 1 or 2 of them to get some cash in but who should I sell?.

Here are my strikers
Kevin Doyle - Doing a decent season but have the feeling he is on his way down
Steven Fletcher - Great striker but do many injuries

Young players bought in first season (Using in rotationsystem)
Yaya Sanogo
Mbaye Niang

Players on their way in for the second season
Leandro Damiao
Carlos Fierro

Also have Leigh Griffith currently in reserv team but feels like a waste to have him there so likley gonna try to sell him.

So who is gonna go , cant have all of them since Sanogo and Niang need play time to develope.

Also gonna sell S.hunt because he casued my nr1 Defender to break his leg (8 months of) during training :mad: **** game.

personally, id get rid of fletcher first, then Doyle, keep Sanogo and Niang. Hard to help really as dont know what formation you play, how many strikers you have up top, if you only have 1 striker, then 3 will probably be enough to keep you going, if you play 2 up front, then you will need 4-5 players capable of playing those positions

My main formation is 4-3-3 (3 strikers at the front) with a 4-4-2 system as backup (against big teams)
Also should mention I have Eric Torres but mainly as a AM (C) but also as a backup as striker against weaker opponents.

So in total I have 7 Strikers + 1 (Torres)

i would sell doyle, even though fletcher has injuries he is still a top half premier league striker, every save i have had in FM 12 he gets atleast 18 goals a season with 30 apps

Play a 3 striker tactic and sell fletcher first then in a season or twos time sell doyle, but why and how did u buy so many strikers for wolvesyou should have looked at improving the midfield and defence.

Play a 3 striker tactic and sell fletcher first then in a season or twos time sell doyle, but why and how did u buy so many strikers for wolvesyou should have looked at improving the midfield and defence.

True got a little money crazy (H) and bought to many , Ended up selling both Doyle and fletcher for 100mil each. But you are right should have focused more in Midfield and defence , I got 2 new leftbacks but one got injured for 7 months . Have Roger Johnson and Berra as DC but even do they are both decent they are very uneven so I can never trust them to do a good match.

But cant complain to much into my second season now , Currently 6th in the leauge and **** Is Damiao GOOD , 21 Games and 25 Goals (Just waiting for the game to get him injured for a couple of months (A) ) .
Got Rasmus Elm for a bargain (imo) 4,5mil after he had some conflict with the manager.

True got a little money crazy (H) and bought to many , Ended up selling both Doyle and fletcher for 100mil each. But you are right should have focused more in Midfield and defence , I got 2 new leftbacks but one got injured for 7 months . Have Roger Johnson and Berra as DC but even do they are both decent they are very uneven so I can never trust them to do a good match.

But cant complain to much into my second season now , Currently 6th in the leauge and **** Is Damiao GOOD , 21 Games and 25 Goals (Just waiting for the game to get him injured for a couple of months (A) ) .
Got Rasmus Elm for a bargain (imo) 4,5mil after he had some conflict with the manager.
How did you sell Doyle and Fletcher for 100million each none of them are that good.

sry my bad , hehe using my own currency atm ingame , The price tag for Doyle was 8,25mil euro and he went to tottenhamn
currently 5/2 goals , And fletcher went to Bolton for 7,5mil euro atm 7/1 goal.