Johnhynd1

Reaction score
Started a West Brom season as a challenge and just finished my first season in 10th, one place higher than predicted! In FM2011 to 2013 ive used the same tactic with amazing results

super fluid 4-2-2-2 with High tempos, loads of creativity and counter attacks , but alas, this season it does not work at all! I lost 4 straight games against lower places opposition that i should be slaughtering.

does anyone have any WBA seasons with working tactics? Or a general super tactic?

Started a West Brom season as a challenge and just finished my first season in 10th, one place higher than predicted! In FM2011 to 2013 ive used the same tactic with amazing results

super fluid 4-2-2-2 with High tempos, loads of creativity and counter attacks , but alas, this season it does not work at all! I lost 4 straight games against lower places opposition that i should be slaughtering.

does anyone have any WBA seasons with working tactics? Or a general super tactic?

Not only is your question not urgent, but it shouldn't even be a question. There are dozens of decent tactics in the forums that you can use. Find one you like and suits your players and voila. You should also have a look at the different tactic testing threads and see how they fared, although I personally don't agree with the testing methods.

Alternatively, you could make your own tactic and ask people for advice on minor tweaks for it.