Deovoultcha

Reaction score
I've been doing my best to create my New World Database, but when I want to test the dang thing through holidaying, it seems that some **** about "Access - array out of bounds" turns up and a crash dump follows.

I've combined the Caribbean and Indochinese nations and seek to complete A sliver of Africa, Australasia, and the Middle East, but I can't if my former nations don't work!

I've attached the database here so any willing editor would like to download, compress it, holiday (attempt to) and report the problems so I can fix the errors.

Thanks, Deo

P.S.: Ignore anything relating to Khartzan, it has no influence on the problem, I've checked.

Last edited:
I'll have a go at this later, I had same trouble with my Czechoslovakia database, I think it's due to some tournaments not able to function without former nations (eg Asian Cup)

bump ffs

---------- Post added at 11:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:48 PM ----------

I'll have a go at this later, I had same trouble with my Czechoslovakia database, I think it's due to some tournaments not able to function without former nations (eg Asian Cup)
Is it possible to modify the qualifiers to not include these nations, because let me outline what I did:

I moved all cities from Indochinese nations to Indochina (Overmodified Thailand)
Made Indochina have all Indochinese nations allow all nations in Indochina as non foreigners
Rounded up the leagues( Editor said no problems)
Made the other nations with no cities/leagues not have fifa membership
And voila yet why doesn't the Qualifier go (Hmmm, let's neglect the non-fifa nations like South America does to French f***ing Guiana and move on?

---------- Post added at 12:08 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:14 PM ----------

bumpumpumpumpump

---------- Post added at 12:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:08 AM ----------

I think I might have the solution *knock on wood* that keeping the original nations, making the original ones non foreign, and merely reducing the reputation to 1 so they're out of the way in int'l competitions should do the trick

---------- Post added at 01:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:57 AM ----------

Just tested this, I am a genius