ajdedinamo

Reaction score
Lets face it. Carroll plays like sH*% when he has no body to feed him the ball and Liverpool offer no width at all. So I need to get a good LM or a AML. Kuyt is great on the right but I could use someone with a better crossing attribute and someone who is much faster than he. 35 Mill to spend.

Oh and btw. Off topic but I'd rather post it all in one. How should I play with both Carroll and Suarez up front? Suarez: Poacher (attack) Carroll: Target man (support)????
Direct passing?
I have never realy used the 4-4-2 formation to much so I'm not quite sure how to go about doing so.

Thanks

Hazard can play LW and gervino for RW and I think you should sell ngog you can get 5m of him mate

Hazard can play LW and gervino for RW and I think you should sell ngog you can get 5m of him mate

You can get 7.5 for Ngog.

To OP:

Christian Rodriguez who is normally on the transfer list has been playing great for me.
Right wing I've got Gili Vermut and Obasi and both have been good as well.

Hazard on LW, and Ashley Young or someone like that on the right.

Get Hazard, he is doin quality for me.
And for a RW sevilla wanted Ngog so i swapped navas for Ngog and 7.5. You could try that

Or, you could play a 4-3-3 and have Suarez on a wing. Just a thought.

I would say Hazard, but I bought Douglas Costa and he has been an absolute BEAST at AML.

Eljero Elia- Hamburg
Adam Johnson - Man City
Eden Hazard - Lille
Gervinho - Lille
Juan Vargas - Fiorentina
Michel Bastos - Lyon
Carcela - Standard Liege
Alexis Sanchez - Udinese
Douglas Costa - Shakhtar
Bryan Ruiz - FC Twente
Jakub Błaszczykowsk - Dortmund
Ludovic Obraniak - Lille
Sylvain Marveaux - Rennes

I brought in Hazard(£15mill) and Gervinho(£17mill) and they've both been great

I would also recommend buying Necid if you do decide to sell n'gog, he's the perfect back up for Carrol

Or, you could play a 4-3-3 and have Suarez on a wing. Just a thought.

I tried Suarez on the wing at first, he plays well but he's far more useful as a striker